Free Chlamydia Test
The test is very simple - you will not need to be examined.
To request a Check Kit Chlamydia postal kit you must:
- be aged 24 or under
- live in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea or Westminster
- not have any symptoms
- only order a kit for yourself.
Check Kit is part of the NHS. The kit you will receive will be the same one used at your local Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic. Because we are part of the NHS, your kit and any treatment you need will be completely free. You don't even have to pay to post the kit back to us. Please note we do not post treatment.
This service is free and confidential. Your test will arrive by post in an unmarked envelope with full instructions.
What does the test involve?
- It's a self-test - no examination or needles!
- For men and women the test is simple - just pee into a pot.
- Your results will be sent to you by your chosen method, text, letter, or phone call.